Silverado & Sierra True Dual Exhaust System 1999-2006 (Crew & Extra Cab) "Axle Dump"
SKU: 25-1006-4Regular price $599.99 Save $-599.99
Speed Engineering true dual exhaust is made out of 304 stainless steel and offers great quality, performance, and affordability. Our exhaust is mandrel bent, tig welded, and feature polished stainless steel construction. All of our exhaust products have been dyno proven. We stand behind our exhaust in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget exhaust for your vehicle.
- Mandrel Bent 3" Tubing
- True Dual X-Pipe System
- 3" Stainless Band Clamps
- Insulated Bullet Style Blow Through Mufflers
- Connects to Factory Hanger Locations
- Optional Wideband O2 Bung
- V8 Engines Only
- 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L Engines
- 304 Polished Stainless Steel
1999-2006 Chevrolet Truck (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L (Crew Cab 5' 8" Short Bed & Extra Cab 6' Short Bed Only)
1999-2006 GMC Truck (2wd/4wd) 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L (Crew Cab 5' 8" Short Bed & Extra Cab 6' Short Bed Only)
(Will fit longer bed options by extending connection pipes)
Note: "This system is designed to work with our 1 3/4" & 1 7/8" truck longtube headers only. It is not designed to work with any factory exhaust equipment".
Note: Our system has been used on SUV & different GM truck wheelbase length applications. Would require lengthening, shortening, and hangers relocation modifications.
99-2019 GM Truck 2WD/4WD 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- 119 in (Reg Cab Short Bed)
- 133 in (Reg Cab Long Bed) - Need to order Ext/Crew Cab kit
- 143.5 in (Crew Cab 5' 8" Short Bed & Extra Cab 6' Short Bed Only)
- 153 in (Crew Cab Reg Bed) - Need to order & modify 25-1003
- 157.5 in (Ext Cab Long Bed) - Need to order & modify 25-1003
- 167 in (Crew Cab Long Bed) - Need to order & modify 25-1005
99-2019 GM SUV 2WD/4WD 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, 6.2L
- 116 in – Need to order & modify Reg cab kit
- 130 in (XL) - Need to order & modify Ext/Crew Cab kit
02-13 Avalanche – EXT
- 130 in - Need to order & modify Ext/Crew Cab kit
(Warning) This is a RACE ONLY product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes. Once this part is installed, the vehicle may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, on a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public road or highway, you will violate the Clean Air Act 203(a)(3), 42 U.S.C, 7522(a)(3) and may be subject to personal civil or criminal liability.