LS1 Camaro - Billet Alternator Bracket Low Mount
SKU: 551667-2Regular price $69.99 Save $-69.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
1998-2002 LS1 Camaro (OEM Mounting Location) Alternator Bracket
- Requires: 1998-02 Camaro LS1 (GTO any year) crank pulley (12553118)
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
- Includes: alternator bracket and mouting hardware
- This will require an idler pulley (551528 or 551529)
- Does NOT include pulley or rear support brace (use part # 551668-2 if these are needed)
- **Alternator: Suggested part # 19244779. (will not fit Corvette/CTSV or 2010 up Camaro large bolt pattern alternators without 551905 adapter)
- If needing to extend your alternator harness connection, use ICT# WEALT30-36 (4-pin) or WEALT40-36 (2-pin)
*May require slight grinding on block (see photos) if using a 145/160 amp alternator (105 amp alternator is a direct fit)
**This can only be used on blocks with at least 2 mounting holes on the front of the block. Blocks that only have 1 mounting hole will require drill template 551445 to drill and tap the 2nd M10-1.5mm hole. This hole is in a non-critical part of the block that is away from the cylinder, oil, and water jackets. This bracket only bolts to the front face of the engine block.
Requires 790K6 (79.0inch) belt while using 105 amp alternator (192447799) and OEM 1998-02 Camaro power steering bracket or ICT 551523-2. For engines without power steering, use ICT Billet belt and pulley kit part # 551550