ProCharger P-1SC-1 HO Intercooled System 6.2L LT1 (2014-18 Corvette & 2017-18 GS)
SKU: 1GU212-SCIRegular price $6,198.00 Save $-6,198.00
Building on a 20-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray. With an original bracket design and belt-drive system unique to the C7 Stingray platform, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
Our C7 Corvette Stingray HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 40%+ power gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. For hyper-custom racing builds, F-Series supercharger models up to the 10.5” volute (F-1X and F-2) can be installed without the need for additional brackets.
These ProCharger systems also give Corvette owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of a vertical or horizontal-mounted intercooler, a supercharger air inlet with race-style filter or a factory air box interface, and either polished, satin, or black finish for the brackets and head unit.
ProCharger C7 Design Highlights
• 40%+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• Up to 50% HP gain with tuner kit, custom tuning
• Higher gains possible with modified motors
• Allows upgrade up to F-1X and F-2 without bracket system modifications
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options–OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Handheld Tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24" x 9" x 4.5" core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
California Emissions Compliance info (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
Stage II systems, Tuner kits, and Race kits for this vehicle are NOT legal for street use in California. These products are intended for racing or off road applications only.