Magnuson TVS1900 Radix GM SUV 5.3L (2015-2020 GM SUV)
SKU: 01-19-53-187-BLRegular price $6,795.00 Save $-6,795.00
(Build Time Currently 14 Weeks)
Instant torque for towing and offroading, screaming top-end for the street
Unleash the true potential of your GM SUV with Magnuson’s TVS1900 Supercharger Kit. The industry's first supercharger kit for the 2015-2020 Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe 5.3L (Direct Injection), this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability. Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 105 horsepower and 105 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels. But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. "Under the curve" power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. So whether you are roaring down the drag strip, towing a trailer, hauling a heavy load, or taking the family cross-country our TVS1900 supercharger will give you the torque and horsepower when you need it.
Industry-leading Intercooler Performance
Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system with IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Bypass valve for fuel economy - horsepower without compromise
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the supercharger’s integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to “free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you don’t lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you won’t be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
OEM level reliability
Magnuson’s TVS1900 supercharger utilizes EATON’s latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnuson’s patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility – the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
- TVS1900 Hybrid-roots supercharger using Eaton TVS Technology.
- 100% complete bolt-on system that can be installed in 1 day with no hood modifications required
- More power in a smaller package
- Front inlet design provides a straight airflow path for minimal induction losses and maximum power and efficiency
- Internal Bypass Valve eliminates parasitic losses at idle and part throttle to give you stock-like fuel economy when cruising or in highway driving (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph)
- Positive displacement Roots-type supercharger delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power
- High thermal efficiency matched to peak operating zone of engine
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports
- Improved air-handling characteristics
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
- 2015 - 2020 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L (Direct Injection)
- 2015 - 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L (Direct Injection)
- 2015 - 2020 Chevrolet Yukon 5.3L (Direct Injection)