Magnuson Chevrolet Camaro LS3/L99 Magnum TVS2650 Supercharger System
SKU: 01-26-62-370-BLRegular price $8,395.00 Save $-8,395.00
(Build Time Currently 14 Weeks)
Designed specifically for your fifth-generation Camaro SS, using either an LS3 or L99 engine combination, the all-new Magnum Performance Series TVS2650 sets the gold standard for performance. Built from a clean sheet design, taking the best elements from successful Radix, Heartbeat and Magnum DI systems, the all-new Magnum PI pushes the new design to the limit. No excuses, no compromises. A supercharger system designed for volume, maximum airflow, unrestricted inlets, optimized charge air coolers… a system capable of big boost and horsepower while being efficient across all engine speeds.
Our fifth-gen Camaro Magnum supercharger system features an Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor group, the extremely versatile and ultra-efficient setup that produces well over 1,000 rear wheel horsepower on COPO Camaros. The TVS2650 rotor group is OEM-tested and validated and has been proven to be the perfect foundation for the Magnum Performance Series. Around that rotor group, our Magnuson engineers worked hard to develop an all-new high-speed airflow distribution system. Leveraging our patented Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), each supercharger housing features optimized inlet porting and a large unrestricted discharge port for maximum flow and distribution across intercoolers.
The intercooler, a custom fabricated design, allows for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling. Placed atop the TVS2650 rotor group, the Magnum intercooler system features an all-new upper plenum, free from the constraints of the standard LSA style footprint, for a true “no-compromise” design. The large lid also features two dual coolant inlet and outlet ports to deliver ample coolant flow to the intercooler for lower air temps under any condition and any level of boost.
In testing, this all-new Magnum system added over 175 horsepower and more than 141 lb-ft of torque to a stock 2011 Camaro SS at 7 pounds of boost, with huge improvements across the entire RPM band. That’s a horsepower performance increase of more than 42% and a massive 30% increase in torque. That’s usable power you can feel on the track and on the street.
Of course, we knew the all-new Magnum had to be capable of big horsepower, but what we didn’t want to do was compromise anything for those running on stock powertrains and stock vehicles. And that’s really the beauty of the 2650 and our patented DFT. That means that not only does the Magnum system perform flawlessly on a stock LS3/L99 Camaro, but it also leaves room for more boost, more power, and even more fun down the line. And because of that, we can offer you, our Magnum customer, a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty.
- Adds over 175 horsepower and more than 141 lb-ft of torque to a stock 2011 Camaro SS at 7psi, with huge improvements across the entire RPM band
- Magnuson Magnum TVS2650 Supercharger System designed specifically for the fifth-generation Camaro
- Eaton TVS2650 high-helix rotor technology provides optimum efficiency across the entire rpm band
- Optimized inlet porting using Magnuson’s patented dynamic flow technology (DFT)
- Unrestricted discharge port opens to large plenum for maximum flow & distribution across the intercooler
- Custom fabricated intercooler for ultra-efficient post-supercharger air cooling
- Bolt-on pulleys allow for quick and easy changes to control boost across multiple applications
- Cartridge style drive design for ultimate flexibility to accommodate differing drive offsets
- Designed to fit under the stock hood of LS3/L99 Camaro
- CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
- Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
- Includes handheld tuner device, calibration, and detailed step by step instructions for a seamless installation experience.
- Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.
- Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3/L99 2010-2015
PLEASE NOTE: Customers with 2011-15 Camaro SS 1LE vehicles will not be able to re-install the strut tower brace as it will not clear the supercharger lid.