LS Conversion Swap Exhaust Manifolds "Black" (Camaro, Chevelle, Nova) C10, K10, OBS Truck
SKU: 25-1124Regular price $189.99 Save $-189.99
Speed Engineering manifolds are made out of cast iron and offer great quality, and affordability. We stand behind our products in saying you will not find a better fitting, quality built, budget manifold for your vehicle.
- GM LS engine swap applications where durability and leak-free sealing
- Less Valve noise than traditional shorty or longtube headers
- 2.25 inch outlet diameter offers improved flow for maximum performance from a cast iron exhaust manifold
- 2 bolt exit flange configuration matches the E-rod exhaust manifolds for a factory like fitment. This allows the use of factory gaskets and fasteners if desired, for an original quality seal and fitment
- Tight tuck design provides universal fit for most popular chassis and a clean traditional muscle car appearance
Note: "For LS series engine swaps only" These do not work on standard SBC or BBC.
Note: If using a larger 4L80E or older Turbo 350/400 transmission the bellhousing ears may need to be trimmed for proper clearance. Our headers are tucked in tight due to narrow older frame clearance.
- 1960's, 1970's Camaro, Firebird
- 1968-74 Chevrolet Nova (Early 60s require aftermarket steering shaft)
- 1968-72, Chevelle (Early 60s require aftermarket steering shaft)
- C10, K10, Pickups, Pannels: Chevy & GMC Trucks 1960+
- 89-99 C1500 & K1500
(Warning) This is a RACE ONLY product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes. Once this part is installed, the vehicle may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, on a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use the vehicle on a public road or highway, you will violate the Clean Air Act 203(a)(3), 42 U.S.C, 7522(a)(3) and may be subject to personal civil or criminal liability.